Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

The stops your Coffee from leaking-er

Hello Bloggers welcome back to my blog!
I haven't had the time to do a Blog Post for a while because I've been away in Methven skiing.

Inquiry this term we have been focusing on our relationship with Computers. Can we be creators not just users?

I was with Miss Roberts and Miss Smith we foccused on 3D printing.
Our challenge was to make something that the community needed, design it on paper, then once the teacher had approoved we logged into Tinkercad and designed it on there.
Our design


Our teams had to be made of A Year 6 (Molly) A Year 5 (Me) A Boy (Scott) and a Girl (Holly)
 What do you think we could add?

Ka Kite see you next time!

4 comments:

  1. Well that’s a cool idea, is it re usable? If it is, have a think how people might carry it around without breaking it. It looks like it could easily break in my pocket, maybe some way of making it smaller when not in use?
    It’s great to solve problems you see in the world around you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestions Mum and Dad!
      I will suggest them to my group.

      Izzy ^_^

      Delete
  2. Hey chickie, this is a great project and I love the way you have thought of a problem that is something that people struggle with each day! I often still my coffee, especially in the car with the reusable coffee cup having an open bit.
    Have you thought of how different reusable cups have different size and shaped holes? How will you design this so it can be used for different cups?
    Great thinking already though, I think your idea is fantastic, Well done :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum,
      I know that you spill ypur coffee lots. I think you need one of the stops your Coffee from leaking-er :) How to you think we could design it so it could be used for different cups?

      Thanks for your feedback!
      Izzy ^_^

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.