Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

Zoe's Birthday Party

Kia Ora Bloggers!
Yesterday was my sister Zoe's birthday.  

Zoe was pretty lucky that it was on Thursday because Thursday was the first day of Level 2, and Zoe got to have friends over. She chose Amy, Braxton, Amelia, Max and Mabel who stayed Thursday night and she will stay on Friday and Saturday night.(Mabel and I just made the fact that she will stay 2 more nights up on the spot.)

I really enjoyed that birthday party. There was a cake that I made, decorated and iced. It was very yum, yum, yummy! 










                                                       Our next door neibour Debbie                               (Mabel's Auntie) made these.

I used Deli Cake to make the cake.


Ka Kite see you next time!

3 comments:

  1. OMG< I loved seeing you and Zoe yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cakes look like the eyes of Toothless, they are great. It was certainly good timing for Zoe’s birthday.
    How does it feel being in level 2? What are you most looking forward to doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really was lucky for Zoe to have her birthday as lockdown ended, and we certainly made it special for her. Your blog posts are nice and clear and I like how you have added the photos. Perhaps you could do some blog posts of your learning...I know you ave been doing some amazing work, it would be great to showcase it here. You could embed your Adobe Spark about the Lemurs to teach people all about them.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.