Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Maths that makes me think hard

Kia ora Bloggers!

For maths this week I have been doing Transformation with Mrs Kerin. I am new to her group.
Today I did Rotation.
Mum helped me practise. This is my work. We plotted coordinates, I then moved them around using vectors and then I had to give the vector for the  moved shapes. This was to practise what Mrs Kerin had taught us.                                                                           
           
I  then rotated the shapes 180 degrees around a point.



We haven't done any food challanges this week, but my Auntie, Uncle and cousins have given us a scavenger hunt, and we need to present our awnsers/pictures in a way as creative as possible.
I am in a team with Dad and Grandma. I am hopeing that my team will do a stopmotion for ours.

Ka Kite see you next time!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Izzy
    Ive just been reading through your posts! Looks like you've been having an amazing time, and you are so lucky that your grandparents could be in the bubble with you during this time. I like your maths work today and can see why it challenged you. I used to like doing reflections when I was learning at school. I have to say the green eggs and ham looked interesting! It's funny how the colour of something influences whether we like it or would eat it! It might be fun to try that out on your friends to see who would eat eggs if they were green, or who would et ham if it was blue!! Have a lovely weekend Izzy! Mrs Pascoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. We’re doing a stop motion?! Right ho, sounds fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Izzy, I am so impressed you practiced more transformation! Well done on using your growth mindset and practicing something new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Izzy,
    What is a stop motion? I’ve never heard of it before.
    Lots of love Naughty Auntie Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rotation work looks very tricky, well done for challenging yourself!! Looks like you did a great job.
    Hugs Naughty Auntie Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome perseverance here Izzy! It is always such a good feeling when you work so hard to understand something and have success at the end! Bex x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job. Looks like you have had fun in Lockdown.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.