Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Google Docs Scavenger Hunt 🙂

 Welcome back Bloggers!

Today is the second day of school since the 6 week holidays and we have been given the task of a Google Docs scavenger hunt. You must be wondering what that is so I will tell you.

A Google Docs scavenger hunt is when you complete a series of questions that remind your mind where and what the Google Doc tools are. 

This is my completed scavenger hunt.



Do you know all the answsers to the questions? Are you sure?
Well if you're sure...

It took me a while because my mind is used to the holidays. The good thing is that I got 9/10!
The one I got wrong was #5 .I did 5 collums and 3 rows instead of 3 collums and 5 rows.
Everything else I got right! 🤗

Why don't you go through it and see if you can do it and get all the answers right? 

While you do that I'll be writing my next post for you to read.

See you next time!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.