Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

The Genie of the Lamp

 Kia Ora bloggers!

This term I've been involved in the production. This year the production is Aladdin. There were lots of characters and I became a side-main character. I am Manal, Jasmine's handmaiden.

When we aren't in the scene that is practicing, we have to work on a google slide. On this slide, we have lots of activities that we can do.  I have attached this slide so you can see all of the activities.


The activity I decided to do was creating a pixel art of my favorite character. I chose to do the Genie.
This is my almost finished Pixel Art.
I haven't finished my lamp quite yet, but next time I post you will probably see the finished product.
Have you watched the movie Aladdin? Have you ever been in a production before?
Sources: My mum made the slide of activities.
Ka Kite see you next time!  


1 comment:

  1. Hey Izzy, I am glad you have enjoyed this pixelart activity, your genie looks great genie is my favourite character in Aladdin, and Jasmine is my favourite Disney Princess because she is strong and smart and stands up for herself. Keep up the great work chick. Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.