Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

The Christchurch Earthquake - Infomation report

Kia Ora bloggers,

This week during literacy there were five disasters to choose from and then we had chosen one to write an information report about. The 5 options were Cave Creek, Christchurch Earthquake, Rainbow Warrior, Green Peace and Tangawai Railway disaster. I chose to do the February 22nd Christchurch Earthquake.

I think I did really well writing my report.

If you want to read it here it is.


Sources: Mrs Kerins slide and Google 
How much do you know about the February 22nd Earthquake?
Ka Kite see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Iz, this is a great report, it is well structured and excellently written. I love how you have found out facts and have included them in your report. The formatting of the DLO is a bit strange and makes it quite hard to read. The earthquake was a very scary time, and you have captured the difficulties very well. Great work chick. Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ni hao Izzy! Wow, what an interesting topic to choose. Great job researching all your info and structuring it wonderfully. The Christchurch earthquake was a very hard time, and lots of horrible things did happen. But the community stuck together and look at us now!
    I do agree you have written a great informational report, though maybe next time you could include how you felt about this topic and if it was hard to research. But other than that TOP MARKS! I actually was in the Christchurch earthquake. My Mum completely freaked out, but I was very little when it happened so I was like "Mum, I'm hungry"šŸ˜‚
    Anyways, Amazing Job.
    Keep on doing what your doing!
    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.