Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

AMAZING Winter Sport 👍

 Kia Ora Bloggers,

Welcome back to my blog.

Last week the Korimako hub started Winter Sport. There were so many different options for us to choose from. There was Netball, Ki O Rahi (a Maori game), Gardening, Table Tennis, Rugby, Bowls, Hockey, Football and Capture The Flag.

I chose to do netball. We then hopped on a bus that took us to Rafiti and we then walked to the netball courts. There were 4 Yr 5-6 teams. All of the Yr 5-6 teams won. We played against South New Brighton and we won 9-7. 

Overall I thought that it was a really successful game, and I'm looking forward to playing again soon.

I'll see you next time I post a blog!

Ka Kite!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Izzy! I really like playing Netball with you! Your a really good Attack and defense. I hope you like playing with me too:)
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.