Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

My Scientific Investigation - Part 2

 Kia Ora Bloggers,

For Inquiry, this term or big question is: How changing conditions can impact foods and how this can be managed for food preservation. For this topic, we have been doing a science experiment about mould, the Mouldy Apple Experiment, and now I am doing one where I wipe bread on different surfaces and see which one moulds the quickest. 

Here is my experiment day 1 and 2,


What do you know about mould? I would love to know!
Ka Kite, see you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Izzy- I love your presentation, it is very clear. I think the laptop bread will have the most bacteria and therefore show the lost mould growth.
    What is your hypothesis and why do you think that?

    What are you hoping to learn from doing all these experiments to grow mould?
    I wonder if you could do an experiment to see which soap or cleaner is most effective.
    Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.