Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Lockdown Madness

 Kia Ora Bloggers,

How have you been surviving lockdown? Well, I have been coping well. Today I had a lot of fun.

This morning I drew a dolphin with my sister and my Mum.



Afterwards we had lunch (pasta) and went on a 17.41km bike ride in the forest.
This lockdown we have done 16 walks and bikes in Bottle Lake Forest. Altogether we have done 164km. (This includes walking and biking.) I like lockdown because school still starts at 9:30 and I don't have to leave the house at 8:30! I also really like to be able to go out for walks and bike rides during school hours. Also smimming lessons are cancelled which is a bonus!
What have you liked about lockdown? How have you been keeping yourself entertained?
I would love to know!
Ka Kite see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.