Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Shark Island

 Kia Ora Bloggers,

For maths this week we have been learning coordinates. One of our Can Do's for this topic was Shark Island. We had a set of instructions to follow and put onto a gridded piece of paper. I haven't finished my Shark Island quite yet.

This is the set of instructions we had to follow: 


This is my unfinished Shark Island:


























Do you know how to work coordinates? 
I think this went really well and I quite enjoyed doing it.
Ka Kite see you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Izzy,

    I really like your Shark Island!! But maybe next time you could add more color to your sea other than that Your Shark Island is amazing!!

    From Lucy :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy,
      Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
      Kia Ora,
      Izzy :)

      Delete
    2. hello Izzy
      your Island is amazing I love all the colouring it still looks really good with out it being finished have a good day
      From Sylvie.w

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.