Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Crazy Emoji Coordinates

 Kia Ora Bloggers,

As I said in my last post we in Maths we have been learning about coordinates. Our task was to use a blank piece of grided paper and follow a set of instructions to make a mystery emoji using coordinates. 

This is the set of instructions we had to follow:











This is my finished emoji:


 











If you did this task do you think your emoji would look the same as mine?

Overall I think that I have done really well and I quite enjoyed drawing this emoji.

Ka Kite see you next time! 

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a fun activity, I wonder if you could make your own one to give to me to do? Draw a picture on graph paper, write down all the coordinates, give them to me and see if I end up with the same picture when I follow them?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.