Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

Spectacular Speeches

 Kia Kora bloggers,

At home this term, we have been writing our speeches to compete for a position in the Belfast Speech Comp. Before we got to go the competition,  we had to read the speech in front of our home base, (about  25 people), then 5 of the best speeches to read in front of our hub, (about 132 people), and then one Yr 5 and one Yr 6 have the opportunity to go tho the Belfast speech Competition.

My speech was on pronunciation and I presented it in front of the home base on Tuesday and in front of the hub today (Friday). 

I was really nervous, but it turned out that it wasn't so bad after all.

Have you ever written a speech before? If so what was it about?

Ka Kite see you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.