Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

Splendid Scratch

 Kia Ora Bloggers,

For Cybersmart we have been learning how to use scratch.

On Thursday our task was to make a game to help our siblings entertain themselves. I made a game called Balloon Pop where a balloon randomly pops up somewhere on the screen and when you click the balloon and the balloon pops and another pops up somewhere. To start press the green flag at the top and to stop press the red octagon at the top of the screen.

I thought that this was really fun and I would do it again.

Have you ever used Scratch before? What did you make?

If you what to play my game you can here. Comment your high score so others can try to beat it!

Ka Kite see you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Izzy
    I am Caitlin from marshland school this game is super fun but really hard maybe next time make it easier to catch the balloons

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.