Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Amazing Athletics

 Kia Ora bloggers,

This term we have been training for athletics. The activities we have been training for are Long Jump, High Jump, Sprints, AShotput and Discuss. My favourite is Long Jump as that is the sport I am best at. My longest jump is about 2.97m. 

Last Monday we had Athletics day. Athletics day is when we do all of the sports we trained for and get them measured. I got 2.65m in Lomg Jump, and 90cm in High jump. I don't know my results for Discuss and Shotput. We didn't have enough time to do Sprints that day too we did it on Thursday and I got 5th out of 5 runners in my heat. 

What are your favourite sports out of these? 

Ka Kite see you next time!




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Izzy
    I am Caitlin and I go to marshland school. You must be a good jumper and have good technique well bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.