Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

? Who is this person?

Kia Ora Bloggers,

Here is some work I have done for writing. We've been learning how to do descriptive writing. A good piece of descriptive writing has a lot of adjectives or adverbs but not too many or it sounds silly.



 Guess who I'm talking about. It is one of the teachers at school.

It's not finished yet though so...
Tell me who I'm talking about and how I could describe this person a bit more
in the comments below.

Thank you for reading my post.
Ka Kite see you next time!

6 comments:

  1. I would love to know who it is? But I can't see your writing, can you please post again?
    Thank you!
    Miss Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your post Izzy i dont know who it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know who it is! Maybe you could add something about her work, hobbies or favourite food?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I know who it is as well... :-) I agree with your Dad though, a little more detail would really hook us in and make us think a bit more!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.