Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Day#1 Mum’s home school! (Day #3 of lock down)

Kia Ora Bloggers!
Today I've been doing a lot of things. This morning I did Mathletics, (an online math game) Read my book Molly Moon and the Incredibe book of hypnotisim, Listened to a David Walliams story while eating a snack and then I made a fitness course that everybody did - even Grandma and Grandad!!

Mum then taught a art lesson. What do you think I am trying to draw?We used Charcoal. Have you used charcoal before?































This afternoon we went Den Building in the forest and took our puppy Mika for a walk


I'm going to cook Lamb on the BBQ make a salad and oven some potatoes.
What have you been up to today?

Ka kite, see you tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Isabella- you have been so busy. I think you have nailed the balance between learning, being creative and most importantly having fun! It's amazing what mum (your lockdown teacher) can come up with to keep you busy- What an opportunity to practice your art and with your grandparents getting involved, this is very special family time. Make the most of it. Were there many people in the forest? I wonder what art work you will complete today? I look forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Paul, thanks for reading my post and I'm sorry for my rude reply to your comment. No there were not many people in the forest. We have been going to the forest almost everyday to walk Mika. What have you been up to? Check out my other posts to see what else I've drawn.
      We are going to draw a Cheetah today
      From Izzy

      Delete
  2. Morena Izzy, I am so impressed with your blogs! It is great to see you keeping up with your activities, and learning new skills along the way. I bet Grandma and Grandad are loving being at your house to do all this awesome stuff with you and Zoe. Have a great day!
    Miss Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Izzy!
    It looks like you are having lots of fun.
    Did you build any bivawax?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That IS the one we built!! :O)

      Delete
  4. Its so cool seeing all the art you guys are making, you're very awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a busy day. William and Rebecca would love to have helped you build that den!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.