Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

Day#2 Mum’s home school! (Day #4 of lock down)

Kia Ora Bloggers!
Today I didn't really do much but here is what I did

First I did some drawing with Mum















Do you know what animal it is? Tell me what animal it is in the comments.

Then I made delicious brownies with Zoe



















I'm having Brownies and Ice- cream for dessert tonight.    YUM! YUM! YUM!
Do you like brownies and Ice- cream?

And then Grandad Peter, Dad, Mum, Mika and I went to the forest.



















It was painful because I fell in the brambles on the way back down.

And then I gave a Giant Panda a hug to finish of my day.
























 Did you know that you can get to see augmented 3D animals on the net? It's so cool!
Ka Kite see you next time!

5 comments:

  1. I bet you're looking forward to having ice-cream and Brownies tonight

    From Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may have been painful in those brambles, but man it was funny!
    Love the detail on the bird, to me it looks like some sort of finch with that beak, ready to chomp away at some seeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes it is working you're comment says
      Is this working? On my post Day#2 Mum's Homeschool! (Day #4 of Lockdown)

      Delete
  4. He's a cool bird, do you know what type of bird he is? If not, se if you can find one that it looks like

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.