Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Who is your favourite Korimako teacher? 🎓

Hello bloggers, 

A couple of days ago in maths we were told to think of a question like  favourite colour, favourite food, sport or something like that. My question was who is your favourite Korimako teacher. (As you have probably already figured out.) Then make a google form about it and then send it out to all the people in Korimako. And finally once we had got all the answers we had to put them into a graph.
This is my form if you want to fill it out you can


Did you fill it out?
If you did who did you pick?
Do you have any feedback to me for my form?

Ka Kite see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.