Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Mouldy Apple Science Experiment

 Kia Ora bloggers

Over the past 3 days for Distance Learning, we have been going on google meets at 9:30am and 11:30am. 9:30 is our Literacy meet and 11:30am is our Maths meet. 

For Inquiry, we are learning about how mould grows. We have all done a science experiment. Here is my slide on how to do this science experiment.


I haven't put in today's pictures yet though. 
Have you ever done an experiment like this before? 

Ka Kite see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Izzy,
    I hope you have enjoyed working on your science experiment! I am quite looking forward to seeing the final outcomes next week - it will be interesting to discuss the results and see whose hypothesis's were correct, or very wrong! Well done for setting out your slides, they are very easy to read and follow.

    Miss Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Izzy.
    Eww, Jeremy is starting to mould! I really like your slide becasue you took a photo each day and made the slides look really cool. I don't know any ways you could make it better!
    BRB,
    BFF Amelia:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.