Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Day#4 Mum’s home school! (Day #6 of lock down)

Kia Ora Bloggers,
Yesterday I was busy so I missed the post for that day so I'm making yesterdays one today as well as todays work.

Yesterday Mum gave Grandad and I another art lesson. Here is my art.
Do you like it?                                           



















What animal do you think it is?                   
I also did a scratch project.
Do you like my Orchestra?
Link to Scratch  Orcestra

Ka Kite See you next time!

4 comments:

  1. Did you copy this from a photo or a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Izzy,

    Great Panda! I wonder if you could drawer a red panda too? Do you think you could make it look different to this one?

    Looking forward to seeing your next update!
    Love Aunty Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.