Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

Bricks, Blocks and Baking.

Kia Ora Bloggers!

Yesterday I did a lot of things, I did things like this: Colouring in my house, Made a dance party, and then I made cookies.

First I will show you my house, it's quite colourful! I used chalk colours I only had 5! The colours were Red, yellow, green, blue and purple.















and then I made dance party using code. I also used Code.Org Here is the video of it



Before dinner I made cookies. They are big and goey in the middle and crispy on the edges. Yum! Yum! Yum!




















Have you baked anything during the lockdown? If you have what did you bake?

Ka Kite, see you next time.

4 comments:

  1. Izzy,
    I love your rainbow house!! How long did that take you? We have lots of rainbows painted here too, mostly on pavements and painted on windows. Its a great idea to do as it helps cheer people up.

    You cookies look awesome!! I love them when they are gooey in the middle!

    We have baked flap jacks today, have you ever cooked them? They are gooey too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Izzy
    Wow I love seeing how busy and creative you have been! That dance video is really clever. Did anyone bake the cookies with you or did you do them by yourself? I bet they got eaten really quickly. What will you bake next while you are at home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Izzy!
    It looks like you have been a lot more busy than me!
    I love cookies that are gooey.
    I made pancakes. I posted them and I can see that you have commented.
    I like the dance party! Your house is very colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Izzy it is Lexie
    I love how creative you have been during lockdown.
    maybe you could stop doing such big spaces between all the things you have been doing
    try to work on your spelling as well. just a thought šŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.