Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

My Rug Making Challange

Welcome back to my Blog Bloggers!

Today I have started to make a rug with my Grandmas help. At first it was pretty hard but as I did more loops it got easier.
Here is a picture of my rug so far























Everyday we do more rows and hopefully if we do enough rows a day then we will finish the picture by the end of the week!

Have you ever made a rug before?
Incase you're wondering it is a Knit and  Stitich Latch Hook Kit.

What have you been doing for the last few days?

Ka Kite see you next time!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Izzy, I can see the picture of the puppy properly now. I think it's going to look amazing when you are finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Izzy, great work on your knit and stitch! This is quite a skill, I am not sure I would have the patience. Perhaps the finished project deserves a dark chocolate bunny?! :-)
    Miss Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Izzy,
    This will talk lots of perseverance. You are really lucky to have Grandma there to be able to spend the time to teach you how to do it. I can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its lovely watching you guys do this together, it'll be a great memory of their trip every time you look at it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Izzy,
    This is such a cool rug!
    can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Izzy
    That looks great! How far along with it are you now? What wonderful memories you are creating with your Grandma! I would love to see a picture of the completed product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are about just over 1/3 of the rug.
      I'll let you know when we've finished.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.