Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

What do you get when you cross a puzzle, a pie and a penguin?


Morning Bloggers!

What have you been up to? Have you been keeping busy? I have!
The puzzzle. It's a 500 piece 3D puzzle of Hogwarts. It took about a week to make. I thought this puzzle was pretty hard because it is 3D and when you think you've got the right piece and you tilt it and it changes!
 

I was really hard but we completed it.

in the afternoon I drew a Penguin with Mum and Grandad. We used a tutorial. Art.Simple YouTube channel



















And then I made dinner with Mum's help, it was one of my many favrouite dinners: Pie!

My younger sister Zoe did the words and I did the Virus. Have you made pie before? If you have what did you put in it? I put chicken, leek, bacon, mushroom, a totally deliciously yummy sauce that included flour, milk, chicken stock cubes and seasoning salt and pepper.
What have you been up to?

Ka Kite see you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Izzy! It looks like you have had a really busy week. I love the look of the 3D puzzle you have finished. I have been working on a Wasjig, this is a puzzle where the picture on the box doesn't match the picture you complete. Have you ever done one of these? Keep up the awesome blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Izzy, what a cool puzzle, I bet you felt pretty proud when it was completed! Also your chicken pie looks and sounds amazing, great work decorating. Now I think I may have to make a pie this week...
    Miss Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Izzy,

    You have been busy! that jigsaw looks really tricky, you've done well to complete it!!
    I will show Becca your penguin as she likes to learnt to draw by watching tutorials too.

    I love pie too, I think my favourite is probably steak and kidney with lots of crunchy pastry and tummy gravy inside!!
    Nice work on the decoration too.

    What i your next cooking challenge? Ive seen brownies and pie but I still haven't seen the Welsh Rarebit your Dad was talking about, you'll have to ask him to help you.
    Lots of love aunty Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.