Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

It's the middle of April and it's Christmas!

Kia Ora Bloggers!

Yesterday it was Christmas.
It really was Christmas
Here is a picture

Let me explain why we are having Christmas in the middle of April. Mum set is a challenge.The challenge was to get into a pair (I'm paired up with Dad) and then you and you're buddy choose a theme. Our theme was ** ( sorry I can't tell you the theme until Wednesday) you'll find out my theme tomorrow. Once we had chosen our theme we had to plan a lot. We had to plan...
  • A THEME 
  • What we were going to cook
  • Drinks
  • Costume
  • Decoration
  • Serving
  • Dessert
We also had a day to cook our dinner.
Mum and Zoe's Day
Monday

Me and Daddy's Day
Wednesday

Grandma and Grandad's Day
Friday




















Sorry I still haven't told you why we are having Christmas in the middle of April have I?
Well it is acully quite simple.
Mum and Zoe chose Christmas for their theme and we had Roast Chicken for dinner, AND we even had presents after dinner! I got a bag of Dolly Mix (an English sweet)  Zoe got a pack of Waffles(she loves waffles!) Dad got a pack of M n M's (he loves them!) Mum got a bag of lickrish bullets (she loves them) Grandma and Grandad each got their favrouite chocolates.

Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me, I need to have a few M&M's!

    Love the multi coloured Christmas writing, that was totally worth the time it would have taken to change each letter.

    Don't forget to read your work through for mistakes before you publish it (your & you're aren't interchangeable!)

    Looking forward to ours tomorrow night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Izzy, Happy Christmas!! We’re you really lucky enough to have presents in the middle of April?? What a lovely idea.

    I really like the coloured writing, that must have taken ages.

    I shall look forward to your next theme. Dolly mixtures are one of my favourite.
    I wonder if you could design your own sweet? What would it look like? What would it taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Izzy, I am so glad that you enjoyed the dinner it was great fun. I really like the was you have written you post, it is humerus and it sounds just like you talking to me. The bits like, ‘let me explain’ and ‘sorry, I still haven’t told you’ we’re really interesting wats to start your sentences. Check out how you spell liquorice...weird eh?! Can’t wait till your dinner...Merry Christmas 🎅🏼

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Izzy,
    Ask your dad if we can do a deal.I post him a coffee, he posts me M n M's.
    That sounds fair. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha!
      Yes Mabel I will ask him I'll do it right now.

      Delete
    2. He said " Hmmmmm, interesting, interesting."
      I recon he'll think about it!

      Delete
    3. Say to him I am waiting :) :) :) :). ( Maybe too many :) faces now.)
      I wish that I could have Christmas in April! It looks like you had lots of fun. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  6. Hi Izzy,
    I like the idea that you could have such a festive time in a not so festive time! I like M n M's so much to. Did you see the Satellites last night? We saw SO MANY! I also like the Dr. Suess day and the jelly looks so yummy! Did you like the X-mas day or Dr. Suess day?
    You BFF,
    Amelia^﹏^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I prefered the Dr. Suess day because I enjoyed making the eggs green!

      BFF Izzy ^_^

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.